As the fitness business is booming, the debate over more influence and importance of exercise and diets in weight loss has also boomed, and so has the number of online diet programs.
The debate whether diet contributes more than exercise in getting back in shape was covered significantly by the diet program called the trim down club.
It gets more confusing when we often here cases such as a person inflicted with an obesity gene remains thin due to energy expenditure i.e. exercising and weight loss stories that include no exercises, whatsoever. The debate between dietary and fitness superiority may go on for a long time but first, know your diet.
Let us find out how an average diet contributes to weight loss and hit the right notes in all practicality.
A popular fitness blogger Betty Smith (from the website skinnybetty.com) says “When we talk about weight loss, the general aim must be long term as it quite literally decides your physical fate, therefore including both fitness and diet is essential in your weight loss plan.”
According to Carlos Mirabal, a NASM Elite Trainer, your diet is 80% responsible to your weight loss whereas exercise takes up the remaining 20% but it can be subjective on short term basis.
A diet which is dense with nutrients and low on calories can successfully provide clean weight loss, but exercise helps you maintain that weight.
It’s a simple equation – cutting caloric intake and indulging into a fitness regime gives you a successful weight loss, yet diet plays an important role as it directly affects your biology as fitness to physicality.
Dieting for weight loss.
According to the Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA) completed in March 2010, only one single fact determines the rate of your weight or fat loss – your average daily calorie intake.
It is the thin line between how many calories you have burned and how many calories you have consumed.
Therefore, it can be said that cutting out on calories is easier to produce a 1lb per week weight loss as compared to working out for an hour and a half regularly to achieve the same goal. Controlled calorie intake does the trick to an extent if you plan to lose weight only through dieting.
For example, if your average energy expenditure is about 2300 calories, cutting down on approximately 500 calories everyday can help you lose about a pound every week. Another way of putting up an example could be – a pound is equal to 3500 calories, now you may know how many calories must be cut down to achieve your goal.
The contribution of diet in weight loss is realistic, as mentioned within examples above. It must be noted that dieting for weight loss is a big change. Giving up on your favorite foods and drinks is a harder challenge to commit to, especially if your change is going to be permanent.
The dieters focus must concern majorly with diet in order to lose weight. One of the best places to do that is with an online, 24 hours available diet program. Our recommendation goes to the Trim Down Club program.
Foods like green vegetables, white fish, low-fat whole foods, plant-based diet et cetera are rich fiber resources and they usually fill you up which does not make the dieter overeat or feel hungry soon after eating.
If the times and tricks of dietary intake are followed, mainly for long term basis, natural weight loss is very much possible. It is the dieter’s choice to remain determined or not.